and citizens to government and local authorities
Intelligent Request Processing
The solution automates management of the
The system enables to accept requests by voice and digital channels unify request processing, improve control quality at every stage. It allows request recording in a unified register, maintaining history logs as well as cutting processing costs due to intensive use of AI technologies.
What problems the system solves
Heavy labor and financial expenditures for request processing
Traditionally, plenty of employees participate in request processing in the companies, which have a significant volume of customer requests. This is not only
Finding and appointing a person or a team to take responsibility of the request resolution
Companies with complex organizational structure often face difficulties of finding the resource required to process requests and resolve issues. There is a risk that customer requests remain unprocessed.Solution →
Mitigating reputational risks and side effects of poor customer services
If requests are received by multiple channels, and various business units shall process and resolve them, it is hard to trace the workflow.Solution →
Practically, identification and resolution of 20% root problems allows eliminating causes of 80% complaints and requests.
Naumen Customer Engagement Center is a tool to manage customer experience.
The solution enables to identify root problems, systematic errors and deviations of employee activities as well as their causes. Thanks to the obtained request statistics, a company can initiate internal changes to improve customers’ loyalty.
Scope of use
Processing an intense flow of incoming requests
A company has complex organizational structure with a large number of persons to take responsibility
All activities of a company are focused on and to customers’ interests
Customer’ requests are accepted by multiple channels
Compliance with Federal Law No. 59-FZ On Procedure to Review Requests from RF Citizens
А company is obliged to import substitution regarding customer servicing software
Base system platform
The solution is based on Naumen BPM software, which was developed with Naumen SMP as a platform, which is capable to ensure execution of any
What the solution can do
Accepts citizens / customer requests
Provides a single request reception window, which unites all channels:
- mobile application
- social networks
- web chat
- online web forms or site calls
Intelligent request processing
- Automatically classifies requests subject to their topics, priorities, processing orders and other specified data.
- Allows setting and flexible adjusting of request routing rules.
- Assigns responsible persons subject to various parameters (adopted procedures, employee skills and areas of competence, job duties, etc.)
Arranges request execution inside a company
- Provides a unified request register and maintains history of interactions with citizens / customers within a single IT system.
- Supports a knowledge base as online directory of reference materials required for daily operation (regulations, instructions, FAQs,
ready-to-useprocedures, searches for standard resolutions, etc.).
- Creates complex request processing routes, if several departments of a service provider participate in the process.
Delivers request resolutions
pre-configuredresponse templates to resolve standard requests.
- Creates a single point of contact to interact with customers (a
- Controls request processing and identifies process deviations.
- Creates custom reports and control panels (dashboards) for every manager.
Provides omni-channel processing
Handles requests received by multiple channels (phone, messengers, social networks, web chat, online forms, web site calls, etc. ) and processes them through a single window
Allows robotic processing
Enables automatic classification and routing of requests to the end resolvers
Is a 100% Russian solution
Is listed in the Unified Register of Russian Software by RF Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications
Floor 5, bldg 3, 35B Vorontsovskaya St, Time Center Business Center,
Moscow 109147 (Krestyanskaya Zastava, Proletarskaya metro stations)